Brunette, brunettes, Latinas, Latina, webcamer, webcamers, sexy , sexygirl, girlsexy, Latina, latina, camgirl

Saturday, October 1, 2022

I AM CAMGIRL, I DO SHOW IN CAM , I SELL VIDEOS AND PICS, I ALSO WRITE POEMS, READ MY POEM 251222

 



I AM CAMGIRL LATINA HOT, I AM CAMGIRL BRUNETTE 251222


 MY WEB

Brunette, brunettes, Latinas, Latina, webcamer, webcamers, sexy , sexygirl, girlsexy, Latina, latina, camgirl#Brunette #brunettes #Latinas #Latina #webcamer #webcamers #sexy  #sexygirl #girlsexy #Latinas #latina #camgirl #bigass #bigtits
#Brunette #brunettes #Latinas #Latina #sexy  #sexygirl #girlsexy #model #models #modelo #modelos #actriz #artista #actress #artist #bailarina #dancer #webcamer #webcamers #camgirl


MY WEB




MY POEM

Now all my verses I write on my skin.
Most of them dedicated to you and you know something now I have plenty of paper what i not need. My role now is my skin and there among everything I write I tell you that I love you.

On my skin is my calligraphy on it I write my emotions, my values and my love for you. But you know something? I'm missing skin to keep writing everything I feel.

That's why now my lips open to say it.
My lips open to ask that my paths lead me to you.
My lips open so that this, my wish, be granted to me promptly.

My lips open to promulgate my love for you, my illusion for you.
My lips open to ask the universe that you are here soon.

Then I do my rituals in which I invoke you, because my being and my soul await you, I praise the universe with my verses, I praise the universe with my dance, I praise the universe with my music. Then I ask you close to me, next to me, you and I will be one.

I feel a fire in my body, my body calls you, my body acclaims you. Come you a me ? Or do I go to you? Answer me promptly because it is my desire to be by your side. You complement me and I complement you. 

Come and put out this fire that lights up in my body for you. I want to know something love: Do you feel the same for me? I hope so. God has told me yes.

I want to be the owner of the wind, I want to be the owner of the sea and I want all this for i will use these elements to build the path that you must follow to reach me.

Come darling, I'm showing you the way, come darling, I'll be waiting for you and this has been going on for some time now.

MY WEB
 

Contacts: 
- Telegram and snapchat: angie32chacin
- Viber: +584127510408
- ICQ, LINE: angie32happy /whatsapp: +584127510408
- Kik: angela32happy
- Hangouts: ingangelachacin@gmail.com / instagram: angiemodel32
/twitter: skypeepzangieh2 / skype on twitter /tiktok: angelachacin910 /onlyfans: angiehot

https://www.livecammodelshows.com/user/angiehot-1465/



Brunette, brunettes, Latinas, Latina, webcamer, webcamers, sexy , sexygirl, girlsexy, Latina, latina, camgirl



I AM CAMGIRL LATINA





Brunette, brunettes, Latinas, Latina, webcamer, webcamers, sexy , sexygirl, girlsexy, Latina, latina, camgirl


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

TRANSLATOR / TRADUCTOR

UNETE A MI CANAL DE TELEGRAM

SĂ­guenos en Instagram

CONTACTAME POR WHATSAPP

Chatea por Whatsapp

SIGUEME EN FACEBOOK

SĂ­guenos en Facebook

SIGUEME EN TWITTER

SĂ­guenos en Twitter

SIGUEME EN INSTAGRAM

SĂ­guenos en Instagram

SIGUEME EN YOUTUBE

SĂ­guenos en YouTube

CONTACT FORM / FORMULARIO DE CONTACTO

Name

Email *

Message *

Sample Text

camsex

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

View Allcamsex

Brunette, brunettes, Latinas, Latina, webcamer, webcamers, sexy , sexygirl, girlsexy, Latina, latina, camgirl

Powered by Blogger.

About Us

I AM CAMGIRL LATINA , I DO SHOW IN CAM , I WAIT FOR YOU

¿DE QUÉ TRATA ESTA PÁGINA?

¿DE QUÉ TRATA ESTA PÁGINA? morena, morenas, latinas, latina, webcamer, webcamers, sexy, sexygirl, girlsexy, latina, latina, camgirl Saludos ...

Search This Blog

CAMGIRL

camsex

Pages

Copyright © EROTIC POEMS AND VIRTUAL SEX | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com